Monday, November 16, 2009

Sugar Rush

Waiting anxiously for the day to arrive
Walking up and down
Mundar-mandir they call it
How can anyone not?
When weekends are AWESOME!!!
After a satisfy meal of claypot chicken rice at Damansara
With everyone's stomach so bloated
You may think that heading home was the best idea
Then again, like what Mel Sis use to say
There is always room for dessert
So we headed to SS2 to a place call
Tim Ban Kor Kor
Huh? You say...direct translation
Dessert Brother
I know I know...what a name
Still...scroll down for desserts of the night :)

Sweet potato with glutinous rice balls with ginger soup
Curry Fishballs


My personal all-time favourite and also the craving of all time
MANGO PANCAKE!!!!
One of the way to melt my heart...MANGOES!!
Fresh fruit jelly
That Varic decide on out of so many other delicious looking ice-cream
Coconut Jelly
If you asked me
Taman Rahsna, Klang coconut jelly taste better
***********************************
Fuhh...writing this down make me crave even more
Totally agree
There is always and definitely room for dessert
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment