Thursday, December 10, 2009

Unexpected

Caught up with June, Deidre and Kah Mern the other day
Now that everyone is done with finals
*Sorry Suet, I didn't inform you because I know you cannot make it at night*
And I thought that the role of a birthday girl is over
Looks like that ain't up to me to decide
A huge thank you to Suet, Deidre, June, Kah Mern and Chew Lian for this
And I still disagree I look like one, Deidre
Had Vietnamese food for dinner
Scroll down for menu of the night :)


Had bubur cha cha as dessert but decided not to snap a picture of it
Cus' I still prefer our version of bubur cha cha
There are more pictures
But it's all with Deidre
So guess that's it for this time around
Once again, thank you for the gift
Was suprised definitely
:)
Can't wait for tonight!
Chaoz !

No comments:

Post a Comment