Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Don't Judge

finally i reached a decision...or i think i did. either ways, it doesn't matter cause' at least now, my heart is at ease. i am not bugging myself anymore of what i want to do or what should i do. though it is not entirely something that i want or intend to do..but having the chance to do something similar or more of my interest is something i am grateful enough. i may not take the road that i was offer at the beginning...a road where the future seems to be more stable (or that was what i was told) but like what sis told me...once i've made up my mind, stick to it and make sure that i won't regret. and i truly believe in that. though the future is all blurry but i made up my mind, to constantly remind myself that my parents are understanding enough to allow me to do things that i want, that my siblings are supporting enough to advise, guide and persuade mum and dad to allow me to do what i want..there shall be no regrets, no it should be there shall not even be any chance for regrets to take place.

christmas and new year is coming soon...that means celebration, gatherings and lotsa fun and laughter. that means that i would need to answer questions that i would love to avoid but of course, could not. it's gonna be a whole session of me disliking or prefer not to listen to comments or certain statements but i guess it doesn't matter...as long as i am clear and my family are right behind me.

fuhh! looking forward to lots of events and stuff...yam cha and karaoke sessions, parties...classes, yes back to school again...gonna have busy days starting from now... ;)

P/S: wanna watch Grease again!

No comments:

Post a Comment