Monday, March 22, 2010

shall i compare thee...

assignments
monologues
essays
summaries
arrrggghhh!~
that's all in my head

ringkasan. been there, done that
assignments - still hanging on
essays - been trained
monologues??
still trying to unleash the inner me

datelines
is the highlighted word in my dictionary right now
bb7
is one of the famous site that my laptop recognize these days
ms. catherine
is definitley loading on more and more assignments for us
and can't hate her
effective communication is one of my favourite subject ;p

get to know more people today
spoke to quite a number
good start, good start
getting along, getting there
hope this is not just a one day thing

the one with eye chau kan (cramps..don't get me wrong)
i successfully ignored
the "ignorant" one
totally not worth my attention

and learnt this
rule #1 : u gotta' look "cool" when ure smoking
rule #2 : branded stuff put u as the golongan atas; people would wanna know u
rule #3 : when u're a girl, u gotta be as open as can be (both in and out)
rule #4: stick to your own kind

no wonder i'm still sesat

P/S: Lysa, saw ur comment. Awww!~ *sob sob* thanks...it made me feel better :)

2 comments:

  1. How you know? Did you try it out yourself? or did someone tell you? or is just mere observation?

    So do ppl in Taylors really acts like a snob?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol charis. i didnt try out myself...i cant click with them...and its is observation and beberapa keterangan frm ex-taylorians themselves. i wont say snob la...perhaps, wannabes.lol

    ReplyDelete