Sunday, December 14, 2008

Different Direction

Woke up real late this morning. Came out and headed to sis room. Found her gone. Mixture of feelings stir right inside of me. Knowing the fact that she is suppose to be moving to KL makes me feel sad and happy at the same time. Confused being I am. Eventhough, it is just KL but with us being so close makes me feel kinda lonely. Everyday, I have my sister to bring me here and there. When I want to get dvds, she will bring me there. When I am craving for Korean food, she brings me there. When I want to go on a maniac search for Twilight books, she will bring me there (eventhough she personally is not fascinated by the book or the movie). Everyone knows that during holidays, everywhere that my sister is, I am there too. So it is kinda hard for me to get use to her being at different place. However, she is moving for work purpose, so yeah I am happy for her. Now that I need to learn how to drive myself out for work, is a scary thought. Anyhow, all the best of luck to my sister who is going for her work tommorrow. (Yeah Sis!!! Woohoo...and I know you will be reading this).


PS: My sister is going to put @$!%* comments. But that is why I LUUUrrrVVVeee her (HAhaha...corny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment