Thursday, June 4, 2009

CIMP Days (Part 1)

Went into Sunway College after high school
Was enrolled in A-Levels for future purpose
One whole week of A-Level
And already I am drained out
Restless all the time
Don't even remember if I really enjoy being there

Finally decided that I NEED to get out
A MUST
(Guess I am just not the type for A-Level)
Remembered the moment when I was waiting outside Mr.Terry's office (Director of CIMP)
Crossed my fingers real hard
Hoping that he will accept me into the programme

You have no idea
How much I longed to be part of the CIMP-ians
Everyday after A-Level classes
I would stand there and hope that I am part of them
In the foyer, I could see everyone talking to each other
No one is a stranger to each other

And....
When Mr.Terry step into his office
I was jumping with joy
After about 15 minutes of patience and serious discussion
On my choice of CIMP
He finally said "YES!!"
At that moment, I wish that I had some rocket-like machine
Under my feet
So that I can fly immediately to Dr.Wong (A-Level's Director)
To get her signature and then...
WAHLAH!!! I AM A CIMP-ian!!!!

But as usual nothing is easy
When it comes to the thing that you longed for
Dr.Wong ended up at home
And that brings me to another of A-Level
Until I get her signature

So yeah, long story cut short
After getting her signature (after numerous trips to her office)
I went for my first class ; Mathematics and Data Management (MDM4U)
Went into the class and sat an empty seat
Which according to Alex...
That is my way of getting close to Nicholas

And there is where the whole chapter of CIMP experience begins....

So went through MDM Class with nothing in my brain
No idea what is going on
And no idea who is who
But thank God
Alex and Nicholas were friendly and nice
To help me out of my BLURNESS

Introducing my very FIRST two friends from CIMP : Nicholas Tan And Alex Phang
*I know...the picture a bit errr.... but that what makes them who they are...LOL*
Anyways, without both of them...I would have still feel akward..so THANKS U GUYS!!!

Next up: My MDM lecturer...MR.Lawrence Welch
Yeah, of course MDM would never be interesting if we don't have the whole soap opera episodes in our class...despite all the mood swings that we go through..he is still the lecturer that wakes us up every morning. (Except for Phang Wai Chen who always fall asleep..LOL and gets away with it) ;p


Then how can u miss the others that adds fun to the class


Nahh, it should be..how can I miss the whole gang that makes the class complete. Mathematics has never been this fun to me because I am a sucker in Maths but in MDM, Mathematics is not that pathetic after all. Hehe... (Spot the two gay ones?)

P/S: There is still one more person that guide me during those CIMP days. ~Chew Lian~ Girl, without you, I don't think I will get use to CIMP-ians that easily. Thank you! Love ya Lotz!;p


And the usual routine??
After MDM classes I would head to Ground floor for my English class
Funny thing is...
Ever since CIMP
I had never felt that English is a tough subject
Until I join the ENG4U gang
It become a whole topsy turvy world for me
My results for Maths was okie, but ENGLISH??
HAhahhaaAHaha..don't wanna mention about it
Nonetheless, ENG4U is where I met all these CrazZiiee, Fun People
Look at the pictures and you will get what I mean
* Kennedy, Jeremy (JellyBean), Vicky & Sonia*

*Waleed : mailto:%5E@#%*%*&%$*&@^*&@^*

*They pose....*

*On the way to the next shot location...*

*As usual; Azim would be busy with his camera...
while the girls would be the one that is 24 hrs ready for the cam*

*speechless* ;p

* Models getting ready for shots...while waiting for TOP MODEl: Mr.Sarno*

TADAAA!!! ENG4U Next Top Model.
To vote, please visit our website- http://www.eng4up2.my/
You wanna be on top??



BAck to Earth, after ENG4U
Would be my HHS4M class (Families class that is...)
Last Sem..most of the girls would go GaGa over this lecturer
The first day of families
Unexpectedly, I had to introduce myself
So I end up having the nickname "Klang Girl" by Brian

*This is the HOT-ON-DEMAND lecturer...Mr.Plouffe*



* The whole Families classmates...Spot the guy with the white specs?? Yeah..his name is
Zaim but preferably Azim...(LOL ;) and his contact no is 017 xxxxxxx



First semester of CIMP is all about meeting new people and learning a lot of new stuff
Though we are all strangers to each other
But there is no akwardness among us
Leaving first sem, I could not wait for 2nd sem to start
More things happened during 2nd sem..
I get to know my first sem friends better
And also lotsa new friends
Wanna know about 2nd Sem??
Stay tune...
Gonna update soon
Chaoz for now!! ~
P/S: Never ReGreT the transfer from A-Levels to CIMP

No comments:

Post a Comment