Thursday, June 18, 2009

Four Days of 'Torture'

People walk in and out
But then some stay
And I mean it

After everything that happened
Questioned myself all the time
Am I really that person that they mentioned

No one really knows what I was thinking or what I was feeling
At that point
Guess I really made a mistake
But then again
Humans are meant for mistakes
Its part and parcel of life

Look through blogs
Sometimes really wonder if the word 'bestfriend' is overrated
Never used the word ever since then

Wonders...
If trust is lost
If faith in friendship is ever there
Let the past be the past
I know
Moved on already

Become super aware
During the four days
Some may say it is a short period of time
But to me
Its four days of lotsa things

No one really knows what I am thinking
Or feeling at time given
Or even at THAT point of time
Guess I become a person of lesser words
As days pass

But the four days that everyone weren't around
Realise the emptiness in me
Stare at my cell
And I don't know what to do
Stare at the clock
Hoping for the time to pass as quickly as possible

Realised that life at the present time
Is full of laughters and fun
Because of them
Realised that life at the moment
Is all filled with colours because of them

Once you read this
You may think that this is yet another drama
Frankly speaking, not that I care or mind
But all of this are real

That four days were a torture to me
Constantly I am finding for entertainment
Or distraction
To spend time

Missed all the night dinners
Missed all the night time hang outs until the breaking of dawn
Missed all the crazy jokes
Missed all the familiar voices in my head

Excitement came when the day arrived
Then a little of bit of dissapointment
But then,
When their messages came
All the familiar voices heard
And when sights of everyone were seen again
Nothing beats the moment of joy
That rushes through

The term adrenaline rush is normally used
But then at the moment
When everyone is back
Adrenaline rush is just a scientific term
No words nor terms can describe anything

Anyways...
While not really in an expressive mood
As the clock stirkes 3 a.m.
Bottomline is

Four days of everyone's abscence
Is a total torture
So yeah...
Super glad and happy
Now that everyone is back

Next post on CIMP (Part 2) will be post up soon
*Sorry Alford, promise I will update soon*

P/S: Sorry for the confusion. Exhaustion steals my attention. ;)
At this point, I am confused by my own words as well, any mistakes done, I apologise.

No comments:

Post a Comment