Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hyper Day

Getting a brief break from a whole day of work
Decided to update for a while
Been kinda hyper today
Chelle keeps mentioning
"Hyper ahh u?"

No idea of the source of hyperness in me
Maybe it is the sense of relief
But it is definitely the joy and laughter that I get from them everyday
My recent personal message (and motto)
"LIVING LIFE LIKE IT SHOULD BE!"

Had a discussion yesterday
A future plan
All of us in one house
With different profession
Hence the different roles to play
EXCITEMENT all over
Though there were different ideas spilled
But then everyone stick to ONE objective
"LIVE TOGETHER!"

At the moment
Chelle sending me EMO songs (at first)
Then upon request
She change all the songs to HAPPY songs
Correction : All the LUURRVVVEE songs
(my latest lover at the moment...our anniversary? every 18th day of a month)

Still feeling hyper at the moment
So temporarily having a blocked mind
And stucked
No idea how to continue

*random*
Anyways, guess that's it
Will try and update more often

P/S : Feeling like my blog is kinda dead lately...lack of readers perhaps..;)

Chaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment