Saturday, June 12, 2010

the many nicknames

a blink of an eye
here i am
at the very last few weeks
till' the end of first semester
yet another deja' vu
i couldn't believe how time flies
holidays are just around the corner
definitely looking forward to hhhhhoooolliiiddayysss!~

everything's pretty messed up lately
guess it must be my reluctance since my brain switched itself to the holiday mood mode
loL!~
ahhh...whats new with me...
moving on
laptop is heading to self destruct soon
please die on me after all assignments are done
and the many falls i had
prize from that?
many blue blacks on both legs
and a sprained hand
*applause applause*
again, what's new with me?
nevermind nevermind
all these are all temporary
i shall embrace the negativity available

and so that's how things are lately
ooohh...and i am now not only known as
"Lil' Brat"
"Sheena the Queen of the Jungle"
"Bakwan"
but with more additions to the list
"Gina"
"Shemale"
"Tomato"
"Lemon"
"anak liar"
and the list goes on
don't get me wrong
i am lovin' every moment and every names given
because that's how i roll... :)
ahh! the very scent of beauty of life :D
till' then
chaoz!~

No comments:

Post a Comment