Tuesday, September 28, 2010

if and only if....

if a yamcha session would wipe away all thoughts
i would held a thousands of it
if a cup of Starbucks could bring a smile
i would buy as many as you need
if time could really heal
i would hold on to the time that you were alright
if a letter would allow me to know what's bothering you
i would write everyday
and make sure that my postbox is always empty
or my inbox...now that we are all so highly dependable on tech
if a fake smile would make your worries fade away
then fakeness shall it be
if and only if
all of these and many more
could make things clear
i would do everything to make it better

1 comment:

  1. Can I get millions of yamcha sessions,
    as many Chocolate Chip Cream as I need,
    Hold me tight tight,
    write to me every second,
    and smile for me.

    Yeap, this can make things clear.

    ReplyDelete