Saturday, October 2, 2010

it's just me...being me

i am at the verge of getting all jaded all over again. so much to do, so little time, yet so many dramas. i really don't get all of these and i am trying my level best to understand. so why can't i be understood at the same time. there are times when words uttered are real harsh but words are only harsh when the limit is touch. harsh words are of nothing but good intention to make things clear. i am of no expressive person. at times when questions are not asked, conversations are not held, messages are not sent do not represent the cold side of me. it's just me...being me. deep down inside, i do wonder. in silence, i do questioned myself "how is she? or how is he?" but i just do not utter them out. it's just me...being me. it baffles me when everyone question and yet doubt my answer. it baffles me when you do not speak of what you want or what you need, yet you expect me to know. i am of no psychic, you know? it baffles me even more when things are not asked or mentioned, i am of no knowledge and then guilt all over me. and at this point, i am so gonna break into adam lambert's "whattaya want from me" song at any given moment. ohhh all the drama...

No comments:

Post a Comment