Saturday, January 24, 2009

An Update that I wouldn't call it AN UPDATE

Been really cramped up with assignments and presentations lately. I don't think I even had time for myself. Exhausted and constantly lost had been my whole 3 weeks of emotions. College or home- if I have time for myself, I would end up sleeping. That's why there are no posts on my blog so before the new year celebration starts, I shall grab this chance (the only chance of me not feeling tired and sleepy, despite the fact that I just took a flu pill) to update a little.

The usual mundane activities of my current life- attend classes, get assignment, come home, rest for a while, dinner, completion of homework, sleep. And the whole cycle starts again, boring huh
? yeah, trust me, I am trying my best to put excitement and fun in it.

Anywayz, the only "happening event" that happened lately would probably be the CIMP first assembly on last Thursday. The purpose of the assembly? The whole normal welcoming new students and returning students, electing the "new" student council and a couple of announcements.

About a couple of days before the assembly, you can probably see ermm...well, not all of us but there are students that were busy campaigning for either themselves or for their friends. So am I. But, I am totally campaigning for my friends. I am not really interested in the whole participation in the student council because I probably drop dead on the bed at the end of the day if I were to be one (With 4 subjects in hand this sem, this is definitely gonna happen)

So...see the next post to see what happen. Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment