Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Magnetic Force

Here is a theory that I believe long existed and is common use in a lot of different situation.

The more you avoid someone, the more they will end up clinging or in the same space of the earth as you.

In other words, this is exactly what situation I am in right now. I have been avoiding him for the past few months...trying my best not to expose my feelings and thoughts until I was left at ease during holidays-I don't have to make a u-turn or walk in another direction or even hide like a mouse whenever I see him because I would definitely not bump to him.
But now that we are back on our usual routine of attending classes...I am stuck in the same class with the person that I have been avoiding.

How am I suppose to go through the whole semester? I have no idea. I guess just have to follow the lead. :(

1 comment:

  1. *hug* poor you. D: Well I do agree with that theory though. In two of my classes I'm stuck with two girls that I don't really like. D: Haih.

    ReplyDelete