Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Suprise I Never See Coming


Got this gift from my friend, Jo Leen yesterday after World Issues class. Honestly speaking, I was shocked at the beginning when she told me that this is for me. In fact, I was going all "Wah, this is so nice!" over and over again until I paid attention to what she said. Then, I just went "For me, are you sure?" (Jo Leen would have probably smacked my face then for asking that) but she said "Yeah" and I responded excitedly with my thank you's and stuff.

Just like my previous post- An Act of Warmth and Care, this gift totally change my day. I was all hyped up and bubbly the whole day in college. It is not the idea that I got a chocolate to eat (Although I kinda disagree with that because I was craving for one ;p), it is the idea of her giving me the gift. It is her indirect version of expressing appreciation towards our friendship and I really appreciate that.

With this, I am now in total guilt because I have no idea what to get for her. It is not out of courtesy that I am thinking of getting one for her. It's because I want to show my gratitude towards her too and I want to do the same thing for all my friends. Again, there is always the "Actually I wanna...but...".
Anyhow, while I think of a solution to that...here I am to really really thank Jo Leen for the gift and frankly speaking, I am not a person that could express what I feel or what I think through words most of the time, (got that trait from my father)...but every friendship that I ever made is truly appreciated.

Sounds corny but still...I don't really care. Hahaha....thank you all my friends; past, present and future and I definitely love you guys lotz!

Attn: Jo Leen, thank you so much and the chocolate...is SUPERB!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment