Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another Birthday Celebration...

Another birthday celebration...
For the one and only Chee Thean
The closest one to me since the first day we met
I still remember the first day we become friends
She is actually Fei Xin's primary friend
And we know each other through basketball game that we usually have before class starts during form 1 and form 2
Anyways, went for her 19th birthday celebration Last Friday, 27th March
I know, I know, damn late this update
But I was so caught up with test adn assignments that I end up always blogging separuh jalan

Hence, I am now super determined to finish all that are needed to be updated
So, last Friday I didn't have my IB class which means that
Technically I finish at 11.30
But, since I told Fei Xin and Chee Thean to come to Pyramid at 12.30 or 1.00
So I waited for Jolyne in college

Finally, we went to Pyramid and met up with both of then
Did asked Chiau Sim, Florence, Wen Shan and Sor Hong
But they were all busy so..
Four of us went only

Decided to go to SUSHI GROOVE to eat
Since Fei Xin was so excited that they are serving salmon dishes in a very cheap price
Went there and...
As usual, a session of photography must be conducted

* Jo & Thean (Birthday girl)*
* Me & Thean (I was forced to take picture with her)*
While waiting for the food to arrive...
Snapped candid pics of everyone
But this one is not
It's just that I asked Jo to not pose...
LOL...feel so bad after that
* Trying her best not to pose...sorry gurl! ;p*
*Fei Xin waiting patiently for her Salmon Nigiri*

*Finally, taadaaa...her salmon nigiri..notice the spotlight on the salmon?*

*AHHHHHH>>>>>See her happie face*

*AMMMMM!! She ate the sushi in a fast speed...not joking*




MENU OF THE DAY:
*Lion King Roll...One is missing because I ate it..ended up, they started making noise, because they say the picture is gonna turn out ugly...do u think so? ><*
Can't blame me...hehe, I was super hungry...skipped lunch in college on purpose so that I can go for lunch with them. Sorry y'all, my bad.

*This is....Ebi Roll. Thean's dish of the day*

* My fav dish of SUSHI GROOVE! Ermmm....what is it call again? LOL, I can only remember the number, 62...or is it 60?*

Later, we brought out the creme brulee (apparently that's what they call it, I have no idea) that we bought from Bread Story as Thean's birthday cake
Consider as our desert...

*Saw the layer of cream before a thin layer of cake?*

*The 4 Flavours...Chocolate, Blueberry, Mango and Black Forest. Guess which one belongs to who...*


* A clearer view from the top...*air liur meleleh leleh*

* The usual routine of birthday...Sing song, Birthday wish. Thean is really wishing hard*

*And it continued...we thought that it only take a few seconds*


*Took this picture beacuse we keep on feeding each other..... its the way we are*



WHAT'S UR FLAVA??

* Thean and her Blackforest...*

*Fei Xin and Blueberry Cheese...*

* Jo and her Chocolate...the one that she keep protecting since the beginning*

* Mine! Mango...*


Before I continue, allow me to introduce you to Mango flavoured Creme Brulee'
* Me Fav!*

* Half gone...*

* Now? Left quarter...heheh*


Picture taken when we were on our way out from Sushi Groove
Attracted to the design of the platform before the entrance
So, we decide to take a group picture
Spent nearly a day there
Went to take photo stickers after that
Been a tradition in our group since high school
HAHHA...so it is not right to break the tradition, right?
Then, headed home
Eventhough, not all of us are there
But it's alright..been a blast that day.
By then, looking forward to everyone's summer break so that we can hangout again...
Told ya, been our traditon...

*Catch up with y'all later!*

No comments:

Post a Comment