Sunday, April 5, 2009

Perception..What's yours?

Completed my World Issues presentation assignment last Thursday, April 2nd
A huge relief when I see the clock strike 12.15
Finally, my job is done
But before I start my presentation
Played a game with my classmates
To ease the tension that they have from the previous discussion that they have
On the previous topic

So yeah, basically...
Take a look at both the pictures below
There are hidden pictures
Some of you may know of this
Some of you may not
Despite the reason
Take a look
Try and find faces on both the pictures
How many are there?

If your answer differ from your friend
Then you will get my point of this post

P/S: Take a look a it for a few seconds only and said the first answer that's in your mind.
Then, observed longer..and you will realise the difference.


Everyone has different point of view
May it be opinions on issues
May it be the way you perceive an art
May it be the way you judge a person
May it be the way you view the world
Question is...
Are you able to accept the different perceptions of everyone around you?
Are you bold enough to stand on your own perception?
Are you able to view or judge something from different perspectives?
What is your point of view?

No comments:

Post a Comment