Sunday, April 19, 2009

Me >>> Baby Neo >>> Sun-U


Since the last update
Totally outta idea of what to write
Been busy (as usual) with assignments and stuff


Hmm...let me see
Owh yeah, lets start with me getting to drive to college lately
Last week was my first week
You have no idea how excited I am
With the whole 'driving myself" thingy

So on Monday, I met up with Jo
And we sorta went college together (separate cars)
And it was kinda scary and weird at the beginning
With my usual blurness
I have a feeling I totally did not pay attention to anything or anyone on the road
All I was thinking was "YES!!! I am driving!! FINNNALLYY!!!"~~LOL
It took me a lot of patience, effort and persuasion to get to drive.

Anyways, so yeah, I followed Jo
And was actually suprised when I saw the speed that she was at
Normally, she would have flew to the front
But on that day, due to me
She slowed down
*Thanks Gurl!!
Was actually impressed
When she slowed down again
Due to me who was lost behind
And FINALLY, we reached campus safely

When I parked my car
I just went "Phewww! I did it."
First thing I did, sms my dad and tell him that I reached safely
Acted as if there was nothing hype and stuff when I came out from my car
But deep down inside
I was screaming 'AWWEEEESSOOOMMEE!!!"

Gotta keep cool a bit, in case I bumped into anyone I know
ROFL!!

So that's it...me >>>>> drive> (F.Y.I : Still learning.);p

1 comment:

  1. thats nice sheena!
    i remember when i first started driving to college.
    i did the exact same thing you did.
    text my daddy saying i reached safe,
    he would call shortly after that!
    when i went home i'd tell him my joruney n stuff.
    and the parking part too, i used to be so scared i might end up too close to another car or wat not!
    well happy driving! =)

    ReplyDelete