Sunday, April 5, 2009

Earth Hour

Again, this is one of the super duper late update
Since I have the time now
I might as well spill everything once and for all

So yeah, after the birthday celebration in Pyramid on Friday
I went to Pyramid again on Saturday for the Earth Hour event
This time, I drove there
Finally, it been months since I keep buggin my parents to let me drive
I always find it weird
They let me drive around in Klang
But they are worried when it comes to driving to Subang
However, I drove that day and because mum didn't want me to drive alone
I called and sort of dragged Jo to follow me
Thanks Jo and sorry for the last minute call
Did asked Sandra too but she said she could not make it
So I went with JO

Reached there and headed for a Korean restaurant to meet up with June and Shryn
After loitering aroud in the shopping mall
Together with Suet Teng, Zen, Deidre, June, Shryn and Sovita
We went for the registration of the Earth Hour outside of Pyramid

Was shocked actually when I saw Alford
But then after a while, that budak went to makan
Then, suddenly Nicholas appeared too
And disappeared after that too

Anyways, we lighted candles and sang "Heal The World"
The best part?
We were like celebrities of the day
The media was literally right in front us
Snapping pictures
Telling us what to do for the pictures and stuff

Finally, the event ended
And we went for "Guai Lin Kou"
Then, Asia Cafe'

Exhausted actually...but it is an experience
Don't really know if I totally agree with the objective of Earth Hour
What do you think?

Till then, chaoz!;p
P/S: Will add pictures when I get my hands on them. Meanwhile, there are pictures on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment