Friday, January 29, 2010

don't judge

i am a person with little words. unable to fully expressed what i feel or think at that very moment is something pretty common (if you know me well).
you may see me yak yak and yak all the time (very randomly), i assure you... i am in fact a shy person (sis used to get annoyed with my shyness ).
if i don't ask "how have you been?" or anything similar, doesn't mean i don't care.
if i don't post up on facebook or blogged about how much i missed who and who, doesn't mean i don't ; deep down, i miss everyone. loneliness is one of my biggest fear.
if i don't appear at certain places doesn't mean that i don't want to be there, just that i can't. given, i would party like there is no tommorow.
when i sit in silence doesn't mean that i am upset or mad at times, it's just me spacing out or i am in the usual blur position that i always am.
when i smile and said nothing doesn't mean that i agree, something else might be running in my mind; depending on what the conversation is about.
when tears don't trickle down my cheeks during touch or sad moments, doesn't mean that i am not upset or share the same feeling as you do. i am not cold or mean, it's just that tears only flood my eyes during drama sessions, be it hong kong, yasmin ahmad's directed movies or hindustan. if i don't utter the word "love" at the end of conversations, it's probably because the silly and shy part of me that resist the urge to say so.

each person i met and know
leave a mark once they step a foot in
i may not utter words that you want to hear
i may not be there at times
i may not have the same mutual feeling with you
but that do not indicate that i do not care
i am not a perfect person
i am trying my level best to be the person that's playing my role to the fullest
i have my princess tantrum days...uh huh, that i guarantee
i have my moody moments
i have my crazy, random times
just like you do

so let's not have any judgement towards anyone
no one is perfect
its both the strength and weakness of a person that make him/her almost perfect.

a friend once told me
he even wrote it down :D
"can't change the way i am. don't like me, just forget about me"
that, i agree.

2 comments:

  1. Me so agree with you! But are u ok? U sound depressed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol :) yeah m fine, no worries..its jus a pretty random post... :D

    ReplyDelete