Tuesday, April 27, 2010

let go...

been real hectic lately
as predicted
nothing can fill up most of my time other than assignments
so there ain't a thing to complain about is there?
i truly believe that as someone grow
you learn alot
and whether you truly learn something or not
well, it kinda depends on you


today i learnt to let go
i learnt that being too stubborn on something can be such a pain in the arse sometimes
letting go of something that you know its pointless holding on
is such a BIG relief
one that you could just go "fuhh!!~ "
and i am glad i did that today


life is treating me well lately
nope
not boasting
but thankful
humility is what my dad taught me
and i am taking that until i am six feet under

but sometimes i am such a brat
guess that's why sis decided to called me that ;)
i am such a strong headed person
that i do not learn to let go of things
things that you will ask me "why hold on?"
thing is
i see and perceive things in a weird manner that sometimes i feel no one understand what's going on in my mind
and being the other rascal that i am
i refuse and choose not to explain to others
this i would go "what's the point?"
ahh welll, what can i do right?
i am who i am

but today
today became a day where i finally step out (a lil') from the usual me
i chose to let go
let it go
and all i feel that moment
huge huge relief

no longer do i need to scratch my head for answers
busting my ass off every day and night to search for an answer
no longer do i need to keep ponder about something
and probably irritate the shit out of some of my peeps
so you...yes you
if you are stubborn as me
sometimes letting go ain't that bad of a choice
try it
slight akwardness at the beginning
but later on
you would just go...FINALLY!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment