Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shades of Grey

attended a party last night
was a party that we girls planned for about a month
i would rate it as a successful party
don't really care about what others think
because i know that all of them did a great job on it
so babes, well done! :)
pictures are all on facebook
pretty difficult to upload it here since the connection is low
so feel free to browse there

urgh!
i have no idea why
but everything is so messed up for me this week
met an accident 2 days ago
baby JD is injured badly
a flush of guilt over me till' now
and then the whole monash thing
where i mistaken the date and made my peeps go all the way there
just to find out that the event is next week
another flush of guilt
towards justin, jason, haidy, tai chi and my fruity babes
so so sorry about it
still feel bad

and then
i just get so gloomy and moody easily
felt as if everything that i do is not good enough
all the careless mistakes
what have I become?
everything just go wrong just like that
why?
arrgghh! i wish i could say or do something to make it all better again
i have no idea how am i suppose to face them tomorrow
so frusrated and irritated and annoyed by myself

P/S : it does seems like chea wen is the only one who checks my blog these days. thanks wen!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment