Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All Grown Up

It's amazing how time pass by in a blink of an eye
Kids grow
Things change
Even I...myself is growing (not the height) from time to time
Celebrated my cousin, Valesca's 8th birthday last Saturday
Looking at her blowing the candles on her cake
Make me go through deja vu'
I remember the last time we celebrated her birthday
She was still very young
A baby...where her mother needs to hold her
Her older sister helping her to blow the candles

Better, today is my sister's birthday
Time pass by so extremely fast
That to me...
Giving her the 'Peacock eyelashes' that my bro and I shared for her
Seems like yesterday

Not only birthdays...
The pace of growth of my little cousins:
Amber, being the fluffy 'pau' that I remember
Varic, the 'soft drink/ang-mo' baby that everyone use to admire
Ryan, the mischevious one
Valerie, the one that holds my hand during her first day of primary school

And now, look at them
WhoA!!
Some are even going to be taller than me....



VALESCA'S 8TH BIRTHDAY



Lil Cuzins...Top - Valerie, Amber, Valesca, Ryan & Varic

No comments:

Post a Comment