Sunday, March 22, 2009

Too Dissapointed to Even Know How to Be Pissed!

Yesterday went for a birthday suprise celebration
Planned a suprise for my friend, Christin since last Tuesday
As usual, sms everyone and asked them if they can make it

Verdict for the day?? 2 out of 6
3 had to stay at home and study due to tests and exams
1 said will confirm again

And I waited, and waited
Until yesterday...no reply
Decided that she might be busy or she forgotten about it
So didn't matter

Went for the celebration
While waiting for Chrisitin
What a suprise?!!

The person that I thought were busy
Was right in front of me
With another friend of hers
Honestly, I didin't really saw her
Because I wasn't wearing my specs
But then my another friend told me that she was with another friend

At the moment, I thought that I will just flipped
And walk towards her direction and tell her off
But the truth?
I was so dissapointed that I don't even know how to be pissed
I don't even know how to go to her and lashed at her
And this is not the first time this had happened

Finally, now I realise that
It spells "NO FUN" when it comes to an outing with us
Now I know that what I hope for all this while
Had always been me foolishly dreaming

All those things about how this will be alright...
That will be alright
I guess...It is all false hope

What I have been...
Fool...
Dreamer...
And the sadest part of all...

She is who I call "My bestfriend"

P/S: You may think that this is all childish and stuff...but it's a long story. You are not in my shoes so maybe you will think so...if you are in my position..you will understand the dissapointment and the speechless state I am in.

No comments:

Post a Comment