Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Traumatized!


The above pictures is to give you a little idea of what I am going to spill in this edition of post.
Tired...
Exhausted...
Sleepy....
It's all that I can tell you
You see, today I was super duper tired and sleepy
Even from the beginning of Econs class
But I force myself to stay awake
Due to IDC test and I didn't study at all
So I managed to stay awake throughout the first 2 classess
However, I failed
During World Issues, I slept...
I didn't even realise that I was actually sleeping
I remember paying attention to the video shown
Taking down notes
Next thing I know...Lex woke me up
It was super...ehemm...I insist SUPER embarassing
Ms.Nancy and my other classmates found out
I feel so guilty and embarassed
So I apologized to Ms.Nancy after class...thank God she is such a cool lecturer that she is not mad...
PhewWW!!!
Anyways, yeah..
I am going to be honest with you...how they found out
Ehmmm...you see
Due to exhaustion and super lack of sleep yesterday night...Cus' I was busy completing homework
I not only dozed off...I ermm...hahahah....make motor noise while sleeping..
So yeah, that is how they found out
AND I AM TRAUMATIZED RIGHT NOW!!!
LOL!
*So gonna cuddle in my bed now so that history don't repeat again ;p

P/S; Thanks Lex for waking me up
Thank You Super super much Jo Leen for not revealing my embarassing moment:p

1 comment:

  1. ws randomly goin thru n saw ur blog ,,mst say prtty kool post der... wid specially d kiddos pix, guess ne1 can cnnct wid dem

    ReplyDelete