Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Legend Revive Itself

Just like what I said in the previous post
It's the 4th dat of class since the 1 week semester break
Before I step into the current life that I have
Let's rewind a little to the 1 week holiday that I have
The whole week was...well, not hectic, not really busy
Just a whole lot of outing with my friends

But, the one that make me feel a little weird but yet happy at the same time
Was last Sunday, the last day of the holidays
When I actually sat down the whole day
And watched "Power Rangers; Jungle Fury"
The whole day...yes, the whole day!!

With my little cousins..
*Apparently, this is the latest version of Power Rangers...
Definitely a trip to memory lane on that day
Power Rangers... one of my favourite cartoon
Five teenagers with the ability to transform into robots that can battle
I believe most of us remember that
Power Rangers hava a lot of colour right?

Honestly, I only remember the maximum of 6
Ermm...red, blue, green, yellow, pink and black
My favourite?? Yellow

Hahaha...you have one too, don't you??
Don't lie...I can see your cheeky smile
Hehe,,anyways...so yeah
On that day, my cousins and I
Chose our favourite ranger
And end up in a Power Ranger episode ourselves
And this time,..No, I am not one of the ranger
I am the monster
Because the apparently new version has only three
And none of them refuse to become the villain

So...it's up to me
That day? F.U.N describe the whole day...


P/S: I still watch cartoons until now. Who says cartoons are for kids only??
Hmmphh!!! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment