Thursday, March 26, 2009

C.H.A.O.S is What I am In Right Now




Hectic defines my life right now
All packed up with assignments from different subjects
Had two tests today
Urgghhh... insufficient time to answer the questions

Anyways, ignore that
Got my midterm result on Tuesday
Failed my economics
Please don't ask me why
And no...I am not fooling around until I neglect my studies
Although I do procrastinate a lot of times
But still...my other subjects' result was ok
So...I really have no idea why I failed economics
...maybe it is just not the subject for me (><,)

Hence, I am now currently in the state of ignorance towards certain people
Chaotic in assignments especially world issues
Since it's been a long time since Ms.Nancy is around
So yeah..that'si it
Now that all the assignments and tests are over FOR NOW only
I shall continue with my movie marathon

Currently still watchin "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer" (I know it is a very old series, but who cares?) and just got "Gossip Girl" season 1 from Suet Teng (Yes, I am outdated, again, who cares?)...

P/s: Get well soon, Ms.Nancy! ;p
Will update on Christin's bday celebration
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment