Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bid Farewell

Was on Facebook...saw everyone's status, wall-to-wall messages and updates
Couldn't believe what was right in front of my eyes
Guess it is true what older people use to say
Every meeting of another being has to come to an end
But what if I don't want an ending
Though the distance
Though the different space of time
Though the lack of verbal communciation
It is still not the ending
I would choose to bid farewell to those who is leaving
Would wish them all the best
But why this mark the end of a friendship
Everyone still can keep in touch
Meet up once in a while
For those that are still around
For those that are not
There are still hangouts and stuff
When they are back here

Guess I am feeling all these silly stuff
Because all my friends
One by one
Primary schoolmates
High school mates
College mates
Are all leaving
As days pass by
And me?
I am starting to feel the fear
Fear of losing people
Fear of missing them
Fear of not knowing what is going on

~~~~~~~~~~~~Life, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment