Monday, September 28, 2009

The Unexpected Suprise

Like mentioned before

Last Friday was unexpected

Planned by family and friends

Applause to all the good actors from both side

A whole suprise birthday party

With the theme of Preppy chicks, Rockstar and Geeks

So which one would you choose to be?

Initial plan (that I know) was that there would be a family dinner at Bangsar

In this restaurant call "Opus" (hope I get the word right)

And yes, I am excited fot that

Cus' a new menu to try

Food is the one that drives me..yes;)

So yeah, was getting ready and all

Sis messaged me through MSN asking me the attire of the night

Honestly, its a normal routine and question

Hence no suspense or curiousity

And so dinnertime came

If you ask me, I did suspect that everyone is up to something

But no clear idea of what, who and where

Anyways, so we were on our way heading to "Bangsar"

When bro made a turn into the shoplots in our area

Then, the suspicion grew

Confirmation came right away when bro parked the car in front of the cafe

And mum step out of the car

Apparently giving way to sis to step out of the car

Thing is, what's the need of the space

When the car we drove that night was Camry

And not the Satria

Heheh...so yeah

Stepped into the cafe

Expecting faces of family members only

Turn out, my high school friends were there

And also my cousin

Touched, was at the verge of crying

Yet happy at the same time

Grateful to everyone

A whole mix emotions at the same time

Yup!! Definitely one suprise that took my breath away

Couldn't utter a word at the beginning

Couldn't believe my sight at the moment

I had a super duper good time

Hopefully everyone were feeling the same

THANK YOU is the only word that I could say

To express myself

If I can find a better and more significant word, I will definitely use that

(Will go cari in the kamus)

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH to everyone

Be it there or not that day

Start looking at the pictures

Because they are AWESOME!!!

*************************************************************

Peck Yee Sis, Jin Bro and Sis preparing the cupcakes




Mum, part of the many good actors
Sandra; the soft rockstar (due to her sandals :)
Tammy; my Gossip Girl version cousin
Cerdwin; another version of Gossip Girl, but she's more to Blair's style
Jolyne; wait...a little confused over her (gonna ask her later);)
Another group of my high school peeps
Evon; would assume shes a rockstar
Yee Ling; another confused one, might be a rockstar, geek, Gossip Girl?
Chee Thean; she herself was a little confuse
Wen Shan; would go for geek
Sor Hong; Gossip Girl, definitely
Here, my college mates
Ian; rockstar?
Can't really define their style
Again confuse being I am
Azree
Christina&Me
Tnesh & Ian
Another cousin of mine, Jenny
Would take a wild guess; rockstar?
Geeks of the night....
Boon & Qiat
Cousins!
Another two lovable cousins
Jenny & Suzie :)
Little cousin who grew super tall
One unbelievable thing


See the difference in height?
My sister and her friends
They were all super sweet
Jin Bro; geek??
Peck Yee Sis; Rockstar (asked her)
Eva Sis; definitely rockstar!
Judy Sis: Preppy chick
Sis? Heheh...casual rock..thats what she told me earlier ;pOooo..OOoo
This is my gift from above
Family
Saw the resemblance?
Love them!
And and..my birthday cakes!!
Told you I get a lot of adorable, unique cakes this year right?
I was right(><,)
Closer version
Sis did all of these
The tags and everything
No wonder she keeps locking me out of her room for the past few days

Look like a nerd ehh?
Saw the tag??




*beams with pride*

*Then, kaki got a little lenguh..hehe..*
First receiver of the adorable cupcakes
Yummy..yum yum!
Gave this to Dad

Whoa..wonder who gets this!
Nickname in the household
Ended up,I got this
Awesome!
The cupcakes were real nice though
Sweetness in balance
Can use this for colgate ad;)
Cupcake ambassadors:)
The crazy
Wacky ones
Cute?


Picture of the night;0



Told ya!
Preparing...
Tadaa!!
And then, you get the pose one
But Cerd could not find the right pose for herself
And...
First tryout Burst into laughter
No idea why she decided to showcase the back of her head
Looks like shes auditioning for Sunsilk Commercial
Then Sandra was giving her ideas
And second tryout
Succed!!!
Last shot before all of us head to Station 1 for a drink
*Jo would love this*


All in all

Definitely had a great time

Credits given to everyone

Talented actors they are

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!

LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF U TO THE FULLEST!!!

AGAIN, BE IT THERE OR NOT:)

Chaoz!!

*happy:)*

No comments:

Post a Comment