Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Year Wiser...Don't Think So...

People always say
A year older, a year wiser
Not sure if I became wiser on this day
Though all the doubts and curiousity
Nothing stop me from feeling like a superstar
All those non-stop wishes
Via Facebook and SMS-es
Is sufficient enough to make my day
But then again, always being the lucky one
*Yeah, I am proud to tell you that*
My day gets even more exciting and brighter
With all the arrangements that my family had for me
*Missed the midnight suprise that mum and sis waited for me*
Then again, it's ok
Morning dim sum on Sunday and seafood meal on Monday
Fuhh...stomach getting bigger...
Hehehe..big deal!



19th Birthday cake
This is one special, super cute cake this year
Like I said
I'm lucky!
Lucky for having a supportive and loving family
Lucky to have tons of great friends
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERYONE
AND I MEAN IT!:)
(><,)

No comments:

Post a Comment