Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Numb

Before the 21st arrived
I asked myself
What would I do if I get a message
What would I do if I don't
And then I told myself
Why would I even bother
Then again, contradictory
I said " Hey, but that's what I've been waiting for"

Then the clock strikes 12
Was waiting
Nope...no message

Then the next day
Early in the morning
Before I opened my eyes
Message arrived
Saw...kinda figure out it was you
But not too sure

Checked with another person
Confirmed it was you
At that moment I realise
I don't feel anything
If you ask me
I am not happy
Nor touched
Nor sad
Nor excited
Nor hopeful
It was...Nothing

Don't live in denial
Yup..I deleted your number
Deleted your blog add
Not because of hatred nor anger
Don't get me wrong
I am not even sad
Don't ask me why
I don't know why myself

I know
Most will think that I'm cruel
Or I'm cold
Truth...??
I learnt that some friends are meant to stay
And some are meant to leave
And so it's meant to be
When it comes to you
Why the pressure?
Why force you?
Why force myself?

I'm cool if you're cool
So let it be

P/S: Had a real blast, magnifecto, tremendous birthday this year!!
Gonna post up on the dinner with the gurls soon:)
Chaoz!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment