Saturday, September 26, 2009

Torn

Got all the advice
Got all the guidance
Had a real good talk yesterday
One that makes me think till' now
Love my passion
Love my interest
Love what I do
Love the imagination of what I can do

Then again
Not sure if this would be the right one
Not sure if this is the path that I really want

Fear...
No, not the fear of what the future brings me
Or the fear of regretting later
But the fear of dissapointment
Hence, the dilly dally of days goes by

Lots of things are in my mind now
The music may be playing in my ears
Hands may be busy moving around alphabets
Trying to utter everything I'm trying to say
Then, when all these things end
I know
I am back on the thinking track

Not afraid of changes
Nor unwilling to learn new things
Throw them to me
Tough or not
Definitely gonna try and adapt

Uncertainty is what I should label myself as right now
Ironically, Incubus "Drive" is on the playlist now
Anyways, so yeah
I am torn
Torn between myself
Not among anything or anyone
But myself

This is going to be a long thinking period
.....................................................................................................................
P/S: Gonna post up on the MARVELLOUS, UNEXPECTED THEME PARTY soon! Stay tuned! You wouldn't wanna miss this;)

No comments:

Post a Comment