Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You Gave Me A World

Stood there with an absent mind
When all I can hear at that moment
Was her crying

Stood there helplessly
When all I can do
Was to sit and wait

Optimistic was one thing out of reach
At that moment

Who is the one that I'm gonna run to
When I can't sleep at night
Who is the one that I'm gonna talk to
About my experiences
Even a daily life thing
Like some uncle who took my parking away
While I was waiting there for such a long time
Excites me to tell him
Who will be the one who constantly
Has a debate with me
On which channel to watch
Who will wakes me up early in the morning
And whisper to me
That my favourite lunch of Economy rice
Would be brought back by noon
Who would be the one
Who would hold me
And ask me the reason for my tears
Who would wait for me for hours in the car
Just for me to finish my class

Took for granted all the love and care that was given
That at times
I broke you into pieces
By raising my voice
And not in agreement with you
Took for granted
That this perfect world
That you gave me since young
Would stay forever
Until this moment
That I would not want it
Taken away from me

Told myself
No way am I going to allow
This world of mine
This world of family bond
That I would let go

But I stood there helplessly
With nothing
But prayers
To demand this world back
At that moment
I could not wish for anything
And I thought
All these while
I was strong
I was wrong

1 comment:

  1. shin..u r not strong lo..
    take care ya..
    everythin is alright..
    muackkk

    ReplyDelete