Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rottin', Rottin' Rottin' Her Days Through

Feel like I'm part of CSI lately...the victim is what I'm talking about. The victim that rots her day through. Other than being accident prone, trust me, I am...an additional member was added a few days ago, a plaster on my forehead after the knock on max's kennel proves it all...and this morning, I cut my finger while preparing breakfast.:) See, accident prone.
Put that all aside, there is one thing that I need now....ENTERTAINMENT!
For some, don't think the sideways. I am getting super bored. Other than the normal routine of waking up, completing house chores, preparing breakfast, constant search for recipes. I am doing nothing. And I meant NOTHING!
You'll probably ask me.."Why not go out?"
Those who know, you know the reason of me being at home. Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining about that. I am completely fine with staying at home, after all I am a homey person. But I need MOVIES! Enjoy every single moment that I get for preparing breakfast and all, thinking of what breakfast and lunch I should be preparing, shopping groceries with Mum, I like all that. :)
Again all that aside, I still think I need MOVIES! So yeah, gonna head out to get DVD's soon.
Fuhh!!~ That's it, I'm done, now I feel good;)
Chaoz!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment