Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend Mission #2

Second plan of the day
Suprise celebration for Susin
Its her birthday you see
Initial plan was that we were suppose to suprise her at her house
But then plan changes
When Cerd called her to accompany her for the day
And then tricked her to come over to Setia Alam's pasar malam
~~~~
Susin's cupcake version
Chocolate coating cupcake

Her birthday gift
Combo of birthday card and her gift on top right
Chose the card with cows pictures
Because she likes cow
Don't ask me why
Apparently this 2 kawan wanted to sleep
Ended up they got hitched to the laptop

The back version of the card
Personal message that brings tear ehh? ;)


And then we went downstairs to the kitchen to decorate the cupcakes
Using the authentic pasar malam biscuit
Wahlah!! This is it~~
Closer image ;)
~~~
Then while waiting for Cerdwin and Susin to get here
Guess Jo and Fen decided to test the camera
Then, I join the club..hehe(",)





Later on
After the whole pasar malam trip
Headed back
And gave her the suprise
Here's a first look on the birthday cake
Cerd decided to take over the birthday girl's pose at the meantime
While waiting for Jo and Susin to come back
We waited
And waited
And waited
.
.
.
.
Hence the suprise!!
She was heading to the washroom
When she turn and saw the flame of the candle
And then received her suprise
As we sang her Birthday song






Gift time!:)
No idea where this one came from
Out of nowhere

Her complete gift:)
~~~
Then the whole birthday celebration
Became another plan of slumber night
At first, it was difficult for everyone to sleep over
But after all the efforts of phone calls and everything
Another slumber night is confirmed


Malaysia's Next Top Model??


Let the competition begins~~
This is one special slumber party
Usual slumber parties usually starts with manicure and pedicure
Pillow fights, hair braiding and all girl stuff
But with us
We have study time
Lappie time
Early bedtime
LOL~~


All these blankets and mattresses
Are taken from Susin's house
We decided to sneak into her house in the middle of the night
Grab a few mattresses and blankets
And looks as if we ran away from home
All 5 of us
Had a session of pillow talk
Fuhh! Slept pretty late that night
But it was a fun night
And one thing that makes me uber happy
I get to know my friends more
I realise that I am a failure
After so many years of friendship
I failed to really understand them
So took that opportunity that night
To know them better
Would do that more often
;)
Awesome warm night:)
Would update more on my weekend
This weekend turns out to be a little busy than expected
Til' then
Chaoz!~
P/s: Hope everyone had a great time. Susin, hope you like your suprise:)
P/S: In case anyone is curious, I did mentioned that I could not go out and all. That's true.Weekdays would be difficult for me to go out as no one is at home to take care of Dad. Weekends would be alright but then, I still need to arrange and all. So to all my peeps, I apologise for not being able to make it for several events. Not I don't want to, but I can't. During weekends, I would try my best:)
Til' then, everyone take care and all the best for those having exams;)

No comments:

Post a Comment