Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Silly Me

Living in denial
All these while
Is not working for me
Living in a whole lie
That I told myself
To comfort myself

Tired of holding on false hope
Tired of telling myself "It's alright"
Tired of waiting
Tired of trying to change everyone
Tired of almost everything in my life

This whole excerpt
Was exactly what I was about to type a minute ago
When the music playing
Make me change my mind
Had a whole flashback of what happened few days ago
Make this whole excerpt of my so call issue
So insignificant
So small of a problem
That I decided
The side of me that still ponders about it
Is a silly side
The side of me that actually still cares about her
Is one of the silliest thing of me
Ignorance is bliss when it comes to this ;)

Anyways, I did mention that I would be blogging about the book that I read previously
The Mysterious Benedict Society
So would be blogging about it on the next post
Prefer all my posts to be short
Interested?
Read the next post ;)
Chaoz~~!

1 comment:

  1. This site is so cool, love reading all the blog and postings, hope to chat with you soon... :)


    Mandie Reed

    ReplyDelete