Thursday, October 8, 2009

Secret Fetish


Since I am doing nothing
While accompanying Dad
Allow me to reveal to you
One of my secret fetish
One of my secret obssession
One of the secret desire that I possessed
As you can see
I have a number of obsessions
If you notice the sidebar, that is
Some of you might know
Some of you maybe not
Take a wild guess ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My confession
A fetish towards weird stuff
I am obssessed with vampires
Not your silly, gruesome ones
Don't get me wrong
Not into each and everyone of them
Have no interest in the series "True Blood"
Does attract my attention but the interest doesn't stay long
Not entirely into "Twilight"
But looking forward to the battle between the vampires and the werewolves
Love and still loving "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
Would recommend "Interview With The Vampire"
A movie based on a novel by Anne Rice
Good, good movie
With hot actors like Tom Cruise, Antonio Banderas and Brad Pitt
Latest addiction you say
The "Vampire Knight"
A manga
An anime
So addictive that I am still on the search for the continuos episodes
Other than that
On a crazy chase for the TV series
"The Vampire Diaries"
A series based on a novel written by L.J.Smith
Don't question me
No idea why
Be it books or movies or anime or manga
Catch my attention all the time
Though all of these
I am still afraid of vampires though

In memories
When I was young
My grandmother use to buy this Hong Kong vampire TV series
Called "I Have A Date With The Vampire"
Despite all the craziness and the MUST WATCH everyday
Together with grandma and a bunch of cousins
I am still afraid
So afraid that I will put my pilllow on my neck every night
That I would need my pillow to cover my neck
Because I am afraid of a vampire appearing
Because I have this thought that
If truly a vampire would attack
I would know because I can feel the abscence of my pillow
Get the pic?
And I still sleep in this manner until now
Weird ehh?
Afraid and like them at the same time
Aight..this comes to an end of this post
Got lotsa things to utter a minute ago
But kinda lose all of them, most of them at least....now
Chaoz!
:)
P/S: Will update on pictures when I can
Hospital has weak connection
P/S: Doesn't mean that I would be fascinated by people on vampire costumes during Halloween
Scare in fact

No comments:

Post a Comment