Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lysheewawa Epic Randomness

Title says it all
EPIC RANDOMNESS
Uber randomness
From chattin' to the shutter clickin'
EPIC, EPIC
These time things changes
Not the normal
Pose and press the button
This time
We learn from the best
Counting numbers
~~~
Then of course
With my limited tech knowledge
Lysa would have to do a few attempts
To let me know that the shutter is clicking


Notice the plaster on my head?
Yeah got that from Max's kennel
Stiil think that the plaster on my forehead is better than a "L" sign
Lysa prefer the "L" sign though
*Trying to avoid Azree while the plaster is still on;)*
Anyways,
Let the countdown begins!!!


The ever famous pose~~
Failed robbers~~
Pouty lips is a MUST!~

Wannabe;)
2 Lost species
Lysa had to stick a paper written #8
Because she needs to press the button with her other hand
Combo of cheerleader and #9
This is the succesful attempt
First attempt failed cus' Lysa hold her poster the other wat round
The best way
To picture the temperature of my room
An honour :)
~~~
Last but not least
The one thing that girls would have
Soft Toys
Fuhh!~~
That's it for the camwhore session
Lotsa pictures taken
Lotsa pose tried
And I thought that boredom is going to get the hold of me
Thanks Lysa!
Can't wait for you to be back:)
Chaoz for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment