Wednesday, February 18, 2009

11 Things I Need and Have Right Now ><


*BLANK*
Exactly what I need to be in my head at the moment...
*BED*
Exactly what I need right now to rest my exhausted self
*LOST*
What I am trying to do..at my level best
*LOLLIPOP*
Is the one thing that I need to make me feel joy again (At least a little...)
*MP3*
My one possession that allows me to escape into my world (Yes, I am A DReAMer)
*My GAlFrenz from Secondary School*
Are the ones that I am trying to figure out...
* Complete Assignments and Presentations*
All the efforts are put to complete them.
*CIMP-ians*
The ones that really really make me feel the urge to show up for class everyday.
*Books!!*
Trying to find a space of time to finish my current one- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
*Movies/Drama/Cartoon/Whatever...*
My one crave entertainment
*Money & Ideas*
For the fund-raising

No comments:

Post a Comment