Tuesday, February 10, 2009

5th day-30th Jan

*My cousin, Tammy sis and her friend, Jia Cheng*
*Feeza and Melanie; Sis frens*
* My sister's uni mates; Melanie, Jin and Feeza.
Glad they made themselves at home too;)*
*Now, its everyone's turn to get caught up with the movie.
Glad everyone make themselves at home.;)*
* Lysa, laughing at Az who was so caught up with the movie.
*Here's with my another cousin, Valesca. *
* Kevin, Lysa, Azree and Tnesh watching movie with my cousin, Valerie.
Invited my college mates over together with my sister's friends and my uncle and cousins.
Suppose to have more people but ended up only Kevin, Alyssa, Azree, Zaim, Sonia and Tnesh showed up.
Anyhow, we started the day with lunch at the clubhouse in Eco Park. (Felt so guilty over the tasteless food that the clubhouse provided)
Then, we headed back to my house and we watched a sort of horror, thriller movie call 'The Orphanage' @ El Orfanato.
Its not a scary movie but yet, certain scene of the movie makes you jump.
Lastly, we had dinner that mum catered; Nasi Lemak.

No comments:

Post a Comment