Sunday, February 8, 2009

3rd Day- 28th Jan 09'

3rd day of Chinese New Year.
Usually spent by visiting all my high school friends' houses.
The day started with everyone coming to my house-of course, we could not forget, our lovely Chee Thean who arrived late. Hahahahaha!!!!
Then, we move to Jamie house which is the nearest to my house.
And, I happily walk into Jamie house in my flip flops because while we were finding for parking at the area, Thean and Sor Hong were debating with me the distance of the parking place and Jamie's house, hence, I forgotten about changing my slippers to my flats.
Then, the next one, we went to Sor Hong's, Shan's Ching Ching's and Evon's.
By the way, I am not going to Botanic anymore-the roads are super confusing!!
However, if I am suppose to go there, someone would have to be the one driving.

* Group pic again...
Standing, left: Shin Yi, Rach, Lyndy & Evon.
Sitting, left: Sor Hong, Sue Ying, Alison, Ashku & Thean.

* Shan with her mother of the day...Cheryl. * Another group pic snapped before Grace and Amy leave.
Top left: Sue Ying & Alison.
Bottom left: Rach, Sor Hong, Michelle, grace & Amy.

*Now everyone knows...left: Flo, Rach, Ashku & Shan.
*Again!...Thean and Evon.
*Gotcha!! Left: Flo, Rach and Shan.
* In Jamie's House, our second stop of the day.
Top, Left: Shin Yi, Shin Yee & Jamie.
Bottom: Alison & Sue Ying.


*Everyone enjoying the usual chatty times-after such a loooonnnngg time.
* Everyone posing for the camera. Group pic!
* Sor Hong enjoying all the Chinese New Year cookies while Ashku looks on.
* Told ya-she is THE ultimate poser.


* Ashku- The ultimate poser...just stand still, hold a camera, and she will pose for you, whether she is ready or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment