Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Night of Music

* Again...the photo was intended to focus on Lysa when Zaim pressed the shutter at the same time that I did with the flash on...and WAHLAH!! We get this pic.*
* Zaim...the photographer*
* Azree and his trademark look*
* Azree...*
*Zaim...getting a text from that 'special someone'*
*Another picture that was intended to focus on Lysa, but Zaim stole her limelight*
*Lysa...*

I never really thought that I would get the chance to experience this. Evening with Friends of 5, Black Brown and Blues, jazz/rock music, and dinner are all the tags that will be able to give you a picture or two about the dinner that I attended last Saturday with Zaim, Alyssa and Azree.

This event according to Zaim (the person who invited us), is an event organized by his father's friend who is a musician. It is sort of like a charity night where people buy tables for dinner and at the same time, get to listen to superb music-jazz/rock genre of music. A win-win situation ehh...the organizer get money, the guests get food and entertainment.

Having interest in music really broaden my knowledge of music during the dinner. Not only music, it also opens up my perspective of social activities. I realized that people really do come together through music. I saw a lot of different people, who look so different from the outside to actually have a conversation about their similar interest in music. Not only that, you can also actually see majority of the guests stamping their feet following the beat of the music.

That night, was an incredible night. A different experience, a different crowd and definitely, a fun night with my friends- Lysa, Az & Zaim.
Thanks Zaim for the invitation.;p

No comments:

Post a Comment