Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fortune, Wealth?- Lo Sang!




Lo Sang...that what this is all about. The entire family gather together around a huge bowl or should I say, in our case, a huge wok of shredded vegetables, orange and pamelo peels, salmon slices and a sweet and sour sauce poured all over. With chopsticks in our hands, everyone stand in their preferred positions and...start lo-ing!h Hahahhaha...with the philosophy of "the higher you go, the higher your level of prosperity" throughout the year.

Personally, being the blur one in the house, frankly speaking I have no idea what this is all about but hey, never break the tradition of the family so...the usual me, join in the fun! So, if I made any mistake about the info on 'Lo Sang'- I apologise.

And our Lo Sang ceremony always ended up as the messy one because everyone just wanna go higher all the time. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment